Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Graph Tech TUSQ Jumbo Gibson slotted nuttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Graph Tech TUSQ Jumbo Gibson slotted nut$11.60
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Improved the sustain and clarity of your guitar.
If you have an acoustic or vintage guitar, you owe it to yourself to hear the difference a TUSQ guitar nut, saddle and bridge pins make. Compared to standard materials such as bone, Micarta or Corian, you'll hear more harmonics with every note you play when you use Graph Tech TUSQ on your guitar.
This Graph Tech guitar nut is made from TUSQ, a proprietary material that is precision engineered under high pressure and heat. It is specifically formulated to deliver the right frequencies with the optimum transfer rate to the top of your guitar every time. Because of the way TUSQ is made, it is a consistent material that is rich in tone and harmonic content.
TUSQ has quickly become an important tone performance tool for some of the world's most renowned guitar manufacturers, luthiers, and playing professionals. TUSQ guitar nuts and saddles have rich tone and sustain, without the inconsistency found in ivory, bone and other natural materials. Bone and ivory have hard and soft spots (grain) throughout each piece, hampering consistent transfer of vibrations to the guitar top. TUSQ nuts, saddles and bridge pins are designed to transfer the right frequencies more efficiently from the string to the guitar body. Acoustic guitars come alive. Electric guitars will get a brighter sound and increased harmonic content.
- Has a crystal clear-bell like high-end and big open low-end
- Laboratory-proven to enhance harmonic content (up to 200% over other materials)
- Engineered for maximum vibration transfer
- Used by the world's finest guitar manufacturers
- Consistent quality from piece to piece and within each piece
- No flat or dead spots that can be found in bone or ivory
- Easy to work with - can be filed and sanded; will not chip or flake
Don't just fix your guitar – improve it!
TUSQ Jumbo Gibson slotted nut Specifications:
- Thickness: 3/16", (0.196"), (4.98mm)
- Length: 1-3/4", (1.735"), (44.07mm)
- Height: 3/8", (0.366"), (9.3mm)
- E string to E string: 1-7/16", (1.425"), (36.2mm)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.