- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gravity Stands Adjustable Speaker Sub Pole With Crank
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57230 000000000 L57230000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gravity GSP 2472 B is a rugged 35 mm extension rod with practical winding gear for easy raising and lowering of the speaker. It is made of heavy-...Click To Read More About This Product
Height-adjustable speaker pole.
The Gravity GSP 2472 B is a rugged 35 mm extension rod with practical winding gear for easy raising and lowering of the speaker. It is made of heavy-duty, black powder-coated steel, has an 88 lb. (40 kg) load capacity and is height-adjustable. The stand is TÜV/GS certified.
- 35 mm extension rod with M20 screw thread
- Crank operation for easy raising and lowering of the speaker
- Height-adjustable from 31.5" (0.8) to 43.32" (1.1 m)
- 88 lb. (40 kg) load capacity
Get the height you want without the big stretch. Order today.
- Type: Speaker Stands
- Tubing material: Steel
- Tubing color: Black
- Tubing surface: Powder coated
- Min height: 31.5" (800 mm)
- Max height: 43.3" (1100 mm)
- Joint material: metal
- Tubing diameter: 35 mm
- Max. load: 88 lb. (40 kg)
- Interchangeable rings: 1 .8" (x 20 mm), 1 x 1.2" (30 mm)
- Black ring pack included
- Weight: 6.4 lb. (2.9 kg)