- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gretsch Drums G5 Hi-Hat Stand
- Write a Review
- #L20227 000000000 L20227000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gretsch G5 Hi-Hat Stand is a rugged, three-legged hi-hat stand that's chain driven and extremely responsive. It features 1-1/8", 1", 3/4" tube jo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Simple, smooth and sturdy for fast, comfortable playing.
The Gretsch G5 Hi-Hat Stand is a rugged, three-legged hi-hat stand that's chain driven and extremely responsive. It features 1-1/8", 1", 3/4" tube joints with smooth action brass inserts, 4 mm double-braced tripod design, chain drive direct pull with 10-position tension adjuster, 3 legs with rotating positioning, classic Gretsch white hi-hat felts, and nylon fiber composite memory lock.
Dating back to 1912, Gretsch first introduced hardware with modest features and function ability and since then, (dating back over 100 years), Gretsch enthusiasts were always interested in pairing their Gretsch kits with Gretsch hardware. They are pleased to offer this option once again.
Gretsch G5 hardware offers an assortment of newly designed stands for drummers and percussionists to comfortably use throughout their kit or percussion rig. Available as individual pieces or a pack, G5 include a straight cymbal stand, boom cymbal stand, Hi-Hat stand, snare stand, and double chain bass drum pedal. A G5 Double Tom Stand is also available, (sold separately).
- 1-1/8", 1", 3/4" Tube Joints with Smooth Action Brass Inserts
- 4 mm Double Braced Tripod Design
- Chain Drive Direct Pull with 10 Position Tension Adjuster
- 3 Leg with Rotating Positioning
- Classic Gretsch White Hi-Hat Felts
- Nylon Fiber Composite Memory Lock
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.