- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hennessey Guitar Strap Locks - Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product 360789
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Push your axe in any direction and your strap will always remain locked on to your guitar. The Hennessey NSL7200 Strap Lock, with its safe and easy c...Click To Read More About This Product
No worries: Jump! Swing your guitar! Be alive on stage!
Push your axe in any direction and your strap will always remain locked on to your guitar. The Hennessey NSL7200 Strap Lock, with its safe and easy compress and release-action system, allows for easy removal of your strap and for a secure connection every time!
1. Unscrew the strap pin that came with your guitar.
2. Remove the pin (1) from the lock (2).
3. Screw the Hennessey pin and felt washer (1) on the guitar.
4. Remove the fastening nut (3) from the back (2).
5. Slide the lock (2) through the hole on your strap.
6. Take the fastening nut (3), insert into the lock (2). Hold the lock by its lip (2) and tighten to the fastening nut (3).
Construction: Die-Cast Steel