- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Intellitouch PT2 Tuner
- Write a Review
- Product 211052
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Intellitouch PT2 Tuner attaches to your instrument with one hand. "Feels" instrument vibration making it ideal for noisy environments. Easy-to-re...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Simple yet very effective.
The Intellitouch PT2 Tuner attaches to your instrument with one hand. "Feels" instrument vibration making it ideal for noisy environments. Easy-to-read digital display. Fully automatic and chromatic. Works with just about any stringed instrument. Selectable A=440Hz, A=441Hz, or A=442Hz tuning references. Weighs less than 2 ounces. Operates 60 hours on 2 CR32 batteries.
An economical alternative to the PT1 Tuner (See recommended accessories box on this page), it works in the same manner without a backlit display; calibrates only to 440, 441, and 442; and offers a 60-hour battery life.
- Attaches to your instrument with one hand
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Fully automatic and chromatic
- Tunes in noisy environments because it feels the pitch
- Easy to calibrate
- Reference button chooses A=440Hz, A=441Hz, or A=442Hz
- Weighs less than 2 ounces
- Operates 60 hours on 2 CR32 batteries