- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg DT-10 Digital Pedal Tuner
- Write a Review
- Product 214023
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Korg DT-10 Digital Pedal Tuner offers a solution for guitarists and bassists needing accuracy, a wide tuning range, and an easy-to-read display. ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The first Korg footpedal-style tuner!
The Korg DT-10 Digital Pedal Tuner offers a solution for guitarists and bassists needing accuracy, a wide tuning range, and an easy-to-read display. You'll be able to tune conveniently onstage or off.
The DT-10 has the widest tuning range of all comparable tuners, E0 (20.60Hz) - C8 (4186Hz), and supports dropped tuning (7-semitone flatted tuning mode). Featuring an angled front panel for convenient foot operation and clear viewing, the DT-10 uses both a large, 13-point LED meter for its pitch display and a 16-segment LED display to identify the note being tuned.
This results in the most accurate readout of all stomp tuners and unmatched visibility on dark stages or in low-light situations. In addition, the DT-10 offers adjustable calibration from 438Hz - 445Hz for tuning up to or down to a specific instrument within an ensemble.
The DT-10 provides 2 output jacks: a bypass jack that always outputs the input signal and a separate output jack that can be muted while tuning between songs. This gives you flexibility to meet the needs of a variety of situations.
- Floor-type chromatic tuner optimized for guitar and bass players
- Simple, stable design with a rugged body
- Easy-to-read 13-point LED
- 16-segment note display for excellent visibility
- Flat-tuning up to 7 semi-tones
- Detection range of E0 (20.60 Hz) - C8 (4186 Hz)
- 438-445Hz calibration adjustment
- 2 selectable outputs (Bypass and Tuner out) for a variety of applications