- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg KDM-2 Digital Metronome
- Write a Review
- 210130 000000000 210130000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Korg KDM-2 Digital Metronome lets you hear the tempo clearly, even over loud instruments. Korg has built in an improved cylindrical resonator spe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
See and hear the tempo accurately with this easy-to-use digital metronome!
The Korg KDM-2 Digital Metronome lets you hear the tempo clearly, even over loud instruments. Korg has built in an improved cylindrical resonator speaker and your choice of 3 different PCM tones (cowbell/agogo/clave). The KDM-2's adjustable volume level and a headphone jack let you practice at the volume you want.
See the tempo with the KDM-2's easy-to-see large LED. The start/stop switch blinks in red and green for silent metronome practice.
The KDM-2 contains a total of 19 beat patterns from basic beats to variations like son clave and rumba clave. You can set the tempo in any of 3 ways: Full Step mode lets you adjust the tempo over a range of 30 through 252BPM in single steps; Pendulum Step mode lets you set the tempo using the preset tempo settings, as on a mechanical metronome; and Tap Tempo mode lets you set the tempo by pressing the TAP switch at the desired interval.
Sound Out mode outputs a reference tone that you can use as a tuning guide. You can listen to any of the 12 pitches from C4-B4. You can also adjust the A4 frequency (calibration) in a broad range of 410Hz-480Hz.
The KDM-2 provides a memory backup function that remembers the specified tempo, beat, calibration, and reference pitch even when the power is turned off.
The large LCD screen makes it easy to view the settings. An encoder-type TEMPO/CALIB dial and a Step Select switch provide quick and direct access to settings and functions. Featuring an original design that's compact yet stable, the KDM-2 is at home on your desk, your piano, or anywhere else.
The KDM-2 is designed for long battery life. It will continue marking an accurate tempo for approximately 120 hours of continuous use at a tempo of 120BPM.
- Korg's original, cylindrical resonator speaker provides powerful sound, now with even more volume and improved tone
- An LED provides visual confirmation of the tempo, a convenient feature for practicing with the metronome muted
- Newly added beat variations range from basic to sophisticated rhythms like son clave and rumba clave
- A total of 19 beat patterns cover your practicing needs in numerous musical styles
- Tap Tempo function makes it easy to set the tempo
- An audible Reference tone in a range of C4…`B4 is available, allowing you to tune your instrument
- An encoder-type TEMPO/CALIB dial and switch provide direct access to the desired setting or function
- A large LCD screen makes settings easy to see
- Original and compact style
- Long battery life with approximately 120 hours of continuous use
- Metronome Mode:
- Tempo Range: quarter note = 30 to 252BPM pendulum step, 30 to 250BPM full step beats/minute
- Tempo Setting: pendulum step/full step
- Beat Range: 0 to 9 beats, duplets, triplets, triplet with inner beat omitted, quadruplets, quadruplets with inner beats omitted, son clave (2-3) (3-2), rumba clave (2-3) (3-2)
- Sound Out Mode:
- Tempo Accuracy: ±0.2%
- Reference Pitches: 12 reference pitches (C4 to B4); C4 (261.63 Hz) to B4 (493.88 Hz), one octave
- Calibration Range: A4=410Hz to 480Hz (unit: 1Hz)
- Reference Pitch Precision: Within ± 1 cent
- Connector: Phone jack (¸3.5 mm mini-jack)
- Speaker: Dynamic speaker (¸36 mm)
- Power Supply: 4 AAA alkaline batteries (6V), included
- Battery Life: Approx. 120 hours (120 tempo, 4 beats, pulse, maximum volume, using standard alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions: 4.17"W x 1.91"H x 4.19"D (106.0 x 48.5 x 106.5mm)
- Weight: 7.41 oz./210g (including batteries)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.