- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Monster Cable Monster Bass Instrument Cable Straight-Angled
- Write a Review
- Product 331655
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Monster Cable Bass Instrument Cable is built with Multi-gauge Time Correct windings with special dielectrics and ultra-dense shielding to deliver...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A reliable cable with extended low-end frequency response and full harmonics.
The Monster Cable Bass Instrument Cable is built with Multi-gauge Time Correct windings with special dielectrics and ultra-dense shielding to deliver smooth, powerful low end. Ordinary instrument cables can rob your bass of its fundamental low-end punch. They're not made to meet the specific needs of today's bassist. Monster Bass is designed specifically for bass guitar. Dual heavy-gauge bass conductors and patented multiple-gauge wire networks deliver extended low-end frequency response and wide dynamic range. Monster Cable includes patented MicroFiber dielectric to provide quick transients and full harmonics, while dense shielding in the bass instrument cable reduces interference and hum.
- 2 thick bass conductors improve voltage and current transmission for maximum punch and an extended low end.
- MicroFiber inner dielectric provides better isolation of magnetic fields for improved harmonic detail
- 95% coverage copper braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution
- IsoTec vibration isolation technology further reduces handling noise
- Extra-flexible Duraflex outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance
- 24k hard gold-plated 1/4" connectors with collet strain relief are durable and corrosion-resistant
- Ergonomically contoured, heavy-duty body shell is easier to grab and offers hassle-free insertion and removal every time
Grab a Monster Bass cable today and get ready to rumble.