- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
N-Tune Onboard Chromatic Electric Guitar Tuner
- Write a Review
- Product 210105
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
N-Tune is a convenient solution for fast, accurate guitar tuning. Whether you're in the studio, on stage, or just practicing, simply pull your guitar...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Guitar Tuning at Your Fingertips -- Installs in almost any electric guitar!
N-Tune is a convenient solution for fast, accurate guitar tuning. Whether you're in the studio, on stage, or just practicing, simply pull your guitar's volume knob and use N-Tune's super-bright display to silently tune up in seconds. Then push it back down to play -- with perfect tone, thanks to N-Tune's true bypass design.
N-Tune can be easily installed in most electric guitars using standard soldering tools. For guitars with single coil pickups, the 250k ohm (Fender*-style) kit is recommended. For guitars with humbucking pickups, the 500k ohm (Gibson*-style) kit is recommended. Each kit comes with multiple colored tuning rings specifically designed to give you a perfect color match to your guitar's existing volume knob and trim. Best of all, no permanent modification of your guitar is required!
If you're like most guitarists, once you've installed N-Tune, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
- True bypass design preserves your instrument's original tone
- Fast, accurate tuning, built right into your guitar
- Pull your volume knob to tune up silently; push knob back down to play
- Installs in your guitar using standard soldering tools -- no drilling or permanent modification required
- Fender*-style package (for use in guitars with single coil pickups) includes white, black, cream and parchment-colored tuning rings and a 250k ohm pot
- Gibson*-style package (for use in guitars with humbucking pickups) includes black and cream-colored tuning rings and a 500k ohm pot
- * Fender is a trademark of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. Gibson is a trademark of Gibson Musical Instruments. Neither company is in any way affiliated with the N-Tune product or Zero Crossing Inc.
- Note Range: 27 Hz to 3520 Hz (notes A0”A7)
- Accuracy: +/- 2 cents
- Input Source: Instrument pickups
- Battery Life: Estimated at over one year's worth of tuning (600+ tunings). The tuner automatically powers down when not in use to conserve battery life
- Power Requirements: One 9V battery
- Physical Dimensions
- Tuner Disc with LED circuit board:
- Height: 1.35"
- Width: 1.35"
- Depth: 0.12"
- Potentiometer Body:
- Height: 0.98"
- Width: 0.72"
- Depth: 0.94"
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
I bought the Fender type and this tuner is awesome and easy to work. If you are good at soldering then you would have no problem but if you are not then take it to a pro. I had little trouble fitting the battery inside my strat but it did. I guess this is goodbye to all other tuners!
Its very easy to install, and very accurate. Comes with everything you need. I installed it in my ESP LTD Viper-400 and put the tuner up against my Boss TU-2 pedal tuner and matched it. This is a great buy, its well worth the cash.
N-Tune is honestly the best guitar tuner I have ever used--and it looks great to top it all off. I have one installed on each of my guitars and they have been worth every penny. I think this will become THE standard of guitar tuning in the future. I give it my enthusiastic endorsement to my fellow musicians.
There's not too much to say other than this thing is accurate and super convienient. Since installing it (which is a bit tricky by the way but the instructions are written well with good pictures) it has become easier for me to pick up my electric guitar and play. I don't have to root around for my tuner, plug it in, unplug it, etc. I just pop out my volume knob and tune. The switch is silent - no pops turning it on or off. One thing that's super useful is spot tuning one or two strings between songs. It's just so fast and easy it becomes automatic.
I was a little skeptical when I first stumbled across this N-Tune. But after trying it myself, I have to say this product is amazing. Tuning with black-box tuners is such a headache, and N-Tune allows you to do it in seconds, right on stage. The aesthetics are awesome, the reliability is as good as anything on the market, and it requires no permanent alterations to the instrument. Seriously, probably the coolest product to come out this year.