- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
N-Tune Onboard Chromatic Electric Guitar Tuner
- Write a Review
- Product 210105
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
N-Tune is a convenient solution for fast, accurate guitar tuning. Whether you're in the studio, on stage, or just practicing, simply pull your guitar...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Guitar Tuning at Your Fingertips -- Installs in almost any electric guitar!
N-Tune is a convenient solution for fast, accurate guitar tuning. Whether you're in the studio, on stage, or just practicing, simply pull your guitar's volume knob and use N-Tune's super-bright display to silently tune up in seconds. Then push it back down to play -- with perfect tone, thanks to N-Tune's true bypass design.
N-Tune can be easily installed in most electric guitars using standard soldering tools. For guitars with single coil pickups, the 250k ohm (Fender*-style) kit is recommended. For guitars with humbucking pickups, the 500k ohm (Gibson*-style) kit is recommended. Each kit comes with multiple colored tuning rings specifically designed to give you a perfect color match to your guitar's existing volume knob and trim. Best of all, no permanent modification of your guitar is required!
If you're like most guitarists, once you've installed N-Tune, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
- True bypass design preserves your instrument's original tone
- Fast, accurate tuning, built right into your guitar
- Pull your volume knob to tune up silently; push knob back down to play
- Installs in your guitar using standard soldering tools -- no drilling or permanent modification required
- Fender*-style package (for use in guitars with single coil pickups) includes white, black, cream and parchment-colored tuning rings and a 250k ohm pot
- Gibson*-style package (for use in guitars with humbucking pickups) includes black and cream-colored tuning rings and a 500k ohm pot
- * Fender is a trademark of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. Gibson is a trademark of Gibson Musical Instruments. Neither company is in any way affiliated with the N-Tune product or Zero Crossing Inc.
- Note Range: 27 Hz to 3520 Hz (notes A0”A7)
- Accuracy: +/- 2 cents
- Input Source: Instrument pickups
- Battery Life: Estimated at over one year's worth of tuning (600+ tunings). The tuner automatically powers down when not in use to conserve battery life
- Power Requirements: One 9V battery
- Physical Dimensions
- Tuner Disc with LED circuit board:
- Height: 1.35"
- Width: 1.35"
- Depth: 0.12"
- Potentiometer Body:
- Height: 0.98"
- Width: 0.72"
- Depth: 0.94"