- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neary Drum Torque
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 448808 000000000 448808000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The popular Neary Drum Torque drum-tuning tool works like a standard mechanic's torque wrench. By measuring the twisting force applied to each drum t...Click To Read More About This Product
A popular drum torque wrench designed to measure lug tension and simplify tuning.
The popular Neary Drum Torque drum-tuning tool works like a standard mechanic's torque wrench. By measuring the twisting force applied to each drum tuning lug the Drum Torque greatly simplifies the drum-tuning process, making it easy to set all the lugs to equal tension. The Torque's meter measures between 2 and 25 pound-feet.
The Drum Torque is made of high-impact black plastic and contains a precision-calibrated heavy-duty spring to ensure accurate adjustments. This T-shaped tool fits on your drum's tuning lugs. Simply grip the outer edge of the dial and place the chuck over the drum lug and turn clockwise.
Neary ships the Drum Torque with a 2-pronged adapter that fits over drum keys for tight lug-hoop clearances.
- Use like a standard mechanic's torque wrench
- Meter measures between 2 and 25 pound-feet
- Made of high-impact black plastic and contains a heavy-duty precision-calibrated spring
- Includes a two-pronged adapter to fit over a drum key for tight lug-hoop clearances