- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Odyssey FZGSADDJSR2BL case for DDJ-SR, DDJ-SR2,and DDJ-RR
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45657 000000000 L45657000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Odyssey makes a case for nearly any collection of professional DJ equipment. With the release of major new products in the pro DJ industry, Odyssey c...Click To Read More About This Product
Transport and performance for Pioneer DDJ-RR, DDJ-SR, OR DDJ-SR2 DJ controllers.
Odyssey makes a case for nearly any collection of professional DJ equipment. With the release of major new products in the pro DJ industry, Odyssey cuts a case to fit it snugly and securely. This is the Odyssey Black Label FZGSADDJSR2BL case, designed for the Pioneer DDJ-RR, DDJ-SR or DDJ-SR2 DJ controllers. The FZGSADDJSR2BL is the perfect way to transport it and to protect your controller.
The Odyssey FZGSADDJSR2BL Black Label™ case includes a removable V-cut™ front panel allowing access to the all of the Pioneer DDJ-RR, DDJ-SR or DDJ-SR2 controller's front knob controls and input jack ports, and as part of our exciting new 'GSA' Producer Glide Style™ Series design, it features a new 'angle" to the patented Glide Style™ platform.
Now you can choose to configure the gliding platform in the standard setup with a flat top surface, or add the additional side support panels that are included with the case to position the platform higher and at an angle. Either way, it's perfect for placing your laptop, tablet, effect processor, modular synthesizer, and other gear right where you want over the controller.
Enhance your overall performance by using the angled configuration for superior visualization and reach of your remix production gear's knobs, trigger pads, faders, screens, switches, buttons, keys, etc.
- Black anodized and powder coated hardware
- Patented top glide style™ platform with 2 cable port holes
- Glide platform tension latches
- Attachable angled glide platform support panels included
- Angled glide platform support panels side storage compartments
- Angled support panels, when attached, raise at an angle the glide platform
- Removable v-cut™ front access panel
- Bottom rubber feet
- Heavy-duty ball corners and hardware
- Plenty of cable management space underneath & behind the controller
- Exclusive patent pending bevel foam interior
- Bottom cable port, perfect for cable management
- Recessed handle and latches
- Glide platform top surface: 24.5” x 11.75”
- limited lifetime warranty
Ideal lightweight protection and transport for your equipment. Order today.
- Approximate Dimensions (exterior): 28.75" x 8.75" x 18.5"
- Approximate Weight: 21 lbs.