- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
P-1800 AR Voltage Regulator / Power Conditioner
Condition 1 - Mint
- 476151 004000000 476151004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 15 Amp Furman P-1800 AR delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect audio equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Provides a stable flow of 120V of AC power and reduces line noise for uninterrupted service.
The 15 Amp Furman P-1800 AR delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect audio equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as sags, brownouts, or overvoltages-all of which can damage sensitive electronic equipment. The P-1800 AR accepts input voltages over a wide AC voltage range and transforms it to a constant output of 120V, ±5V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance.
Additionally, the P-1800 AR is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman's Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also be fully protected by their exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) technologies. This circuitry provides an extremely high level of power protection.
- Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides high level of surge & spike protection
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for audio & video clarity
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination
- Large digital voltmeter/ammeter with discrete dimmer button displays incoming line voltage
- Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers
- 15 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection
- Nine total outlets (8 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet)
- True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC lne voltage irregularities
- Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination
- Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp
Order the P-1800 AR and never worry about sags, brownouts, and overvoltages again.
- Maximum Current: 15 amps @ 124 Volts
- Line Cord: Captive 3/14 AWG, 10 ft. black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- BNC Socket w/Switch: 12VAC 500MA maxx (lamp not included)
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC Nominal
- Approximate Input Voltage Capture Range: 97 to 137 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10dB @ 10kHz, 40dB @ 100kHz, 50dB @ 500kHz
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Dimensions: 19"W x 12"D x 1.75"H
- Weight: 15lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.