- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peterson VS-R StroboRack Virtual Strobe Tuner
- Product 210077
The VS-R StroboRack Virtual Strobe Tuner incorporates Peterson's patented Virtual Strobe technology in a single space rack format. Amazing accuracy (...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Tune with speed, accuracy, and confidence.
The VS-R StroboRack Virtual Strobe Tuner incorporates Peterson's patented Virtual Strobe technology in a single space rack format. Amazing accuracy (0.1 cent), a huge Strobe display screen, all metal construction, Neutrik jacks, and banks of Sweetened tunings for electric, acoustic, bass, 12-string, pedal steel, resonator guitar, electric violin & instruments using the Buzz Feiten Tuning System. The large graphics tuning display can be used to display any message or slogan when not tuning. By simply entering your message using the front panel knob, it will then display when the tuner is in its non-muted "play" mode. The custom message can either scroll on the screen or come up line by line.
Ever tune your instrument as precisely as possible and it still sounds a bit off, particularly when you play in certain keys? Peterson's Sweetened tunings tap into the tempered tunings that make each instrument sound the best it can, across the board, in every key. The Peterson StroboRack's banks of sweetened tunings are programmed for specific instruments. Each is a well-tempered tuning for your specific type of instrument, and it sounds, well, sweet!
Upgrade your StroboRack for any type of signal with the optional SR-EX StroboRack Pro Input Expander.
Never struggle with your tuner again. Order today.
- Accuracy: 0.1 Cent or within 1/1000th of one semitone (1/10th of one cent) over the entire range.
- Range: 16Hz to 3.6KHz
- Sensitivity: + 1mV to 5V
- Inputs: 2 input jacks
- Outputs: 1 output jack, 1 reference tone jack
- Mic: Built-in
- Mute: Front panel button, rear mute footswitch jack
- Lamp: Rear BNC connector for gooseneck lamp (lamp not included)
- Sweeteners: 30 Sweeteners, 8 user programmable, 7 Buzz Feiten Tuning System settings
- Concert A range: 390Hz to 490Hz (adjustable in 0.5Hz increments)
- Features: Exclusive Virtual Strobe Technology', Real-Time Operation.
- Power: 100 - 240VAC
- Weight: 5.7 lb. / 2.5kg.
- Dimensions: 19" x 1.25" x 8" / 482mm x 31mm x 203mm