- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Road Runner Boulevard II Electric Bass Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58992 000001000 L58992000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When it’s time to hit the town with style, whether for gigging, practicing, lessons, jamming with friends, or rehearsing with the band, the Road Runn...Click To Read More About This Product
When it’s time to hit the town with style, whether for gigging, practicing, lessons, jamming with friends, or rehearsing with the band, the Road Runner Boulevard II Series gig bags are the perfect solution. Designed with an eye-grabbing, black quilt pattern, they’re ideal for playing out, keeping your gear safe from dings, dents, scratches, scuffs and everyday wear-and-tear that happens when you’re a busy musician on the go. Rugged, weather-resistant exterior withstands local cartage from your home to rehearsals, practice, jams or lessons, and a smooth-lined interior with thick, 20mm foam padding keeps your instrument safe. Reinforced interior panels protect wear prone areas from bridges and machine heads. You’ll also find two external pockets and two zippered sleeves for sheet music, mobile tablets, cables, straps and an extra-comfortable, padded handle and (stow-able) backpack straps.
- 600 denier weather-resistant polyester covering with stunning black quilt design
- Thick 20mm interior padding throughout
- Reinforced interior panels at critical areas
- Two outside storage pockets and two zippered sleeves
- Rugged no-rust nylon zippers
- Rubberized sure-grip zipper pulls
- Stow-able, adjustable backpack-style shoulder straps
- Comfortable, padded carry handle
- Exterior bottom rubber guard
- Convenient, built-in hanger-hook
- Interior Length: 48"
- Interior Lower Bout Width: 15"
- Interior Thickness: 2.5"