- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Road Runner RR1AGR Avenue Series Red Tweed Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L30369 000001000 L30369000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Road Runner “Avenue Series” Red Tweed Acoustic Gig Bag is ideal for musicians who want full-time protection for their acoustic instrument whether...Click To Read More About This Product
Sophisticated protection for your acoustic guitar.
The Road Runner “Avenue Series” Red Tweed Acoustic Gig Bag is ideal for musicians who want full-time protection for their acoustic instrument whether at home or around the neighborhood. Perfect for defending your gear against in-home accidents as well as light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches, the Avenue Series RR1AGR features a rugged, weather-resistant exterior that withstands local cartage from your home to rehearsals, practice, jams or lessons. The reinforced interior panels protect wear prone areas from bridges and machine heads. You’ll also find external pockets for sheet music, mobile tablets, cables, straps and more, and an exterior bottom rubber guard for extra floor-to-instrument protection. This eye-catching backpack-style bag comes with an elegant, fashion-forward red/black tweed covering that complements vintage as well as modern guitars.
Order yours today.
- Fits standard dreadnought, auditorium guitars and many jumbo guitars
- 600 denier weather-resistant polyester covering
- Thick 10.5 mm interior padding throughout
- Reinforced interior panels
- Outside storage pocket and a zippered sleeve
- Rugged no-rust nylon zipper
- Dual metal zipper pulls
- Adjustable backpack-style shoulder straps
- Comfortable carry handle
- Exterior bottom rubber guard
- Convenient, built-in hanger-hook