- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Road Runner RR2PAG Boulevard Series Small Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag (1/2 - 3/4 Size)
- Write a Review
- J26311 000000000 J26311000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
RR2PAG Small Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag is designed specifically for moderate travel and keeps your gear safe from dings, dents, scratches, scuff and ev...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal for the busy player who needs an outstanding gig bag for travel around town.
RR2PAG Small Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag is designed specifically for moderate travel and keeps your gear safe from dings, dents, scratches, scuff and everyday wear-and-tear that happens when you’re a busy musician on the go. Rugged, weather-resistant exterior withstands local cartage from your home to rehearsals, practice, jams or lessons, and a smooth-lined interior with thick, 20 mm foam padding keeps your instrument safe. Reinforced interior panels protect wear prone areas from bridges and machine heads. You’ll also find two external pockets and two zippered sleeves for sheet music, mobile tablets, cables, straps and an extra-comfortable, padded handle and backpack straps with reflective strips. Plus, the RR2PAG includes a mobile device pocket with convenient headphone cable access so you can listen to your music while on the road.
- Fits most 1/2 - 3/4 size acoustic guitars
- 600 denier weather-resistant polyester covering with reinforced piping
- Thick 20 mm interior padding throughout
- Reinforced interior panels at critical areas
- Two outside storage pockets and two zippered sleeves
- Rugged no-rust nylon zippers
- Rubberized sure-grip zipper pulls
- Stow-able, adjustable backpack-style shoulder straps with reflective strips
- Strap pocket with headphone cable access
- Comfortable, padded carry handle
- Exterior bottom rubber guard
- Convenient, built-in hanger-hook
- Internal Dimensions (LxWxD): 36-7/8 x 16-1/7 x 4-1/4 in.