- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland RDH-120 Hi-Hat Stand with Noise Eater
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K83492 000000000 K83492000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new, innovative two-legged RDH-120 Hi-Hat Stand combines Roland’s Noise Eater technology with heavy-duty hardware construction. The built-in anti...Click To Read More About This Product
The new, innovative two-legged RDH-120 Hi-Hat Stand combines Roland’s Noise Eater technology with heavy-duty hardware construction. The built-in anti-vibration system helps reduce noise caused by vibrations by up to 50% using Roland’s patented Noise Eater technology. Dual-chain drive and a smooth bearing hinge pedal assembly provide top-level performance in studios, apartments, condos or flats and for practicing drummers of all levels. Built to the same standards of quality and durability that the company’s instruments are famous for.
- Noise eater technology
- Two leg design for versatility
- dual chain drive
- smooth bearing hinge
- double braced construction
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.