- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schaller M6 135 Locking 6 inline Tuners
- Write a Review
- Product L18471
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Introducing the all new M6 and M6 Mini tuning machine series – featuring 18:1 Velvet-Tec and LX6-Lube for unparalleled tuning precision and comfort. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Unparalleled tuning precision and comfort.
Introducing the all new M6 and M6 Mini tuning machine series – featuring 18:1 Velvet-Tec and LX6-Lube for unparalleled tuning precision and comfort. With the original M6 having set the standard for closed-type tuning machines worldwide for half a century, the new M6 offers numerous upgrades and improvements without losing its iconic halo. Since the launch of the open back GrandTune tuning machine series in 2014, Schaller’s 18:1 Velvet-Tec technology has found its way onto most of the finest headstocks of the industry.
The new M6 shares the identical footprint with its predecessor and can easily be swapped with no modifications necessary.
Additionally the new M6 step-washer will allow for trouble-free installation and perfectly and permanently centered stringposts. A true Schaller innovation that improves installation and provides added protection to your M6’s longevity and flawless operation. The M6 step-washer instantly centers your stringpost and makes the drilling of two separate diameter holes into your headstock obsolete. The added support eliminates tilting and releases stress from the stringpost and the mounting screw in the back.
Upgrade your guitar with the right tuners. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.