- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Closed Hi-Hat Attachment
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73717 000000000 L73717000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This closed hi-hat attachment from TAMA allows drummers to attach a pair of hats to a normal stand, rack or other hardware post. It's great for mount...Click To Read More About This Product
Attachment for mounting hi-hats on cymbal stands or other hardware posts
This closed hi-hat attachment from TAMA allows drummers to attach a pair of hats to a normal stand, rack or other hardware post. It's great for mounting auxiliary hats or experimenting with unconventional setups.
This specialized attachment uses a screw clutch, which players can twist to adjust the space between the hi-hat cymbals. To mimic the sound of hi-hats mounted on a designated stand, this holder supports the top hat with a spring. This feature makes it possible to mount the cymbals in an "open" position with the right amount "slosh" or "sizzle" sound.
- Hi-hat attachment lets drummers mount a pair of hats anywhere on the kit
- Screw clutch for easy adjustment of space between top and bottom
- Top hi-hat cymbal rests on spring when in open position
- Fits posts from 15.9 to 28.9 mm in diameter
Put your hats wherever you want them. Order now.