- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Dyna-Sync Single Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48934 000000000 L48934000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TAMA’s Dyna-Sync pedal defines a new power-speed-feel balance in a direct drive pedal and shatters direct drive pedal assumptions. TAMA is thrilled t...Click To Read More About This Product
A powerful direct drive bass drum pedal that's completely customizable to meet your playing style.
TAMA’s Dyna-Sync pedal defines a new power-speed-feel balance in a direct drive pedal and shatters direct drive pedal assumptions. TAMA is thrilled to offer drummers of all styles and abilities the opportunity to utilize the wide range of pedal adjustments to discover a differentiated direct drive feel.
TAMA's tireless product team has immersed their activity in direct drive bass drum pedals. Direct drive pedals provide a unique benefit—immediate energy conversion and accelerated beater movement. However, their product team realized the opportunity to design a direct drive pedal with perfect balance and alignment of three critical performance elements: Power–Speed–Feel.
TAMA identified three critical design components: The direct drive linkage, the drive cam, and the drive/footboard connection angle. They worked closely with a stylistically diverse group of TAMA artists to further their understanding of what high-level players want and need from a direct drive pedal. The back-and-forth product team/artist dialog allowed TAMA to master subtle mechanical relationships and angle alignments. This ultimately revealed a design method to overcome feel and power challenges they feel are inherent to some other direct drive pedals. TAMA named this mechanical design the Dynamic Synchronization System.
- Optimized Transmission Design
- Dual Linkage
- Slidable Cam
- Footboard Angle Adjustment
- Swivel Spring Tight
- Oiles Bearing
- Hinge Guard Block
- Para-Clamp II Pro
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.