- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam CD-BT1mkII Portable CD Bass Trainer
- Write a Review
- Product 241256
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Easy to Learn and Use If you can operate a CD player, you can use the TASCAM CD-BT1mkII Portable CD Bass Trainer. Take any standard compact disc by ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A skill-building workshop for bassists!
Easy to Learn and Use
If you can operate a CD player, you can use the TASCAM CD-BT1mkII Portable CD Bass Trainer. Take any standard compact disc by your favorite band and put it in the CD mechanism. Then plug your bass directly into the CD-BT1mkII's 1/4" input. Put on some headphones, set the volume, and start rocking! If you're a vocalist, you can do the same, substituting your microphone for the guitar.
Slow Down and Learn with Slow Speed Audition feature
In ancient times (like the 1970s), musicians would take a vinyl LP record and manually spin the record on a turntable, slowing it down to be able to better hear and understand the performances, like bass solos and complex chord changes. With the CD-BT1mkII, you get a training method that's even better. Not only can you slow down the speed of the CD by up to 50%, but you can also do it without changing the pitch of the original material! After you learn the lick at a slow speed, you can increase the tempo in steps until you can match the original performance note for note. Also, you can change the pitch of the CD without changing the speed . . . use this feature to "tune the CD" to your instrument.
The CD-BT1mkII has 16 great-sounding built-in customizable bass effects . . . you don't need to turn to external boxes for chorus, EQ, and more. The Bass Boost and Enhance settings allow you to boost the bass part so that you can hear it better, and Bass Cut lets you mute the original so you can play along.
You can set seamless in-out loop points with the CD-BT1mkII . . . it will play the same section of music over and over again so you can focus on your playing. Use the footswitch input to start and stop the CD or to scroll through effects. The CD-BT1mkII even provides a chromatic tuner so you always sound great when you play, and it can run on batteries to take your show on the road. You can listen to the CD-BT1mkII via headphones or use its Line Output to plug in speakers.
- Easy-to-use interface
- VSA (Variable Speed Audition: pitch control without affecting key): +16, +12, +8, +4, 0, -4, -8, -16, -32, -50%
- Key control: ±6 semitone, in semitone steps with ±50 cents fine tune
- VSA and key control can be used at the same time
- +16 to -50% pitch control in 1% steps (when VSA off)
- Bass enhancement effects bass cut, bass boost, bass enhanced)
- Mono monitor for CD (L+R, L, R)
- Split monitor (Left ch: CD, Right ch: input or vice versa)
- Single loop, all loop, and seamless in/out loop
- Cue point memory
- Flash start with cue: seamless locate and play from the cue point
- Single play and continuous play
- 10-sec. anti-shock memory
- Metronome (BPM: 40 to 220, Beat: 2 to 6)
- Active/passive bass input
- 16 built-in bass effects
- 5-setting effect memory
- 5-band Graphic EQ for Bass with Mid Shape
- 2-setting EQ memory
- Footswitch jack for cue, flash start, EQ slot select, effect slot select (next or previous), FFWD, or REW
- Input volume
- Output Volume for phones and line out
- Chromatic Tuner with calibration (435 to 445Hz) and OSC
- Stereo mini jack input
- Battery included, optional power supply available