- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam CD-GT1mkII Portable CD Guitar Trainer
- Product 241255
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TASCAM CD-GT1mkII Portable CD Guitar Trainer is the ultimate training and jamming tool for guitarists, vocalists, and other musicians. Take any f...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Nail the toughest licks at your own pace!
The TASCAM CD-GT1mkII Portable CD Guitar Trainer is the ultimate training and jamming tool for guitarists, vocalists, and other musicians. Take any favorite CD, plug your guitar directly into the CD-GT1's 1/4" input, put on some headphones, set the volume, and start rocking! Vocalists can do the same with a mic.
The Slow Speed Audition feature lets you learn licks note-for-note by slowing down the CD up to 50% without changing the pitch. You can also increase the tempo in steps until you match the original performance. Added features include a guitar-cancelling function, built-in metronome, and oscillators for tuning, and split monitoring.
Advanced players can use the CD-GT1's pitch and speed controls to audition various keys and tempi for CDs they've burned of their own music.
The CD-GT1 has 57 great-sounding, customizable effects including distortion, delay, chorus, and more. There's also a nice selection of vocal reverbs and processed sounds so you can sing along with rockers, hip-hoppers, divas, and everything in-between!
You can set seamless in-out loop points with the CD-GT1 so that it plays the same passage over and over again so you can nail phrases. Use the footswitch input to start playing the CD from any designated point or to scroll through effects.
You can listen on headphones, or use its line output to plug in speakers. The CD-GT1 even provides a chromatic tuner and operates on batteries to take your show on the road. Optional AC power supply. (See accessory box on this page.)
- SSA (0 -8 -16 -32 -50%): Slow Speed Audition, tempo control without affecting key
- 0 to -50% pitch control (in 1% steps)
- Single Loop, All Loop, and Seamless IN-OUT Loop
- Flash start: Seamless locate and play from the cue point function
- Single play and continuous play
- Footswitch input for flash start or effects switching
- 57 Built-in Effects: 15 Distortion sounds, 15 Overdrive sounds, 15 Clean tone sounds, and 12 Vocal effects)
- Guitar canceling function
- Built in metronome
- Built in oscillators for tuning
- Split monitoring
- Improved interface for easier use
- 10-second anti-shock memory
- 2-way power supply
- Battery operation
- Optional AC adapter