- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam TG-7 Guitar and Bass Tuner/Metronome
- Write a Review
- Product H70868
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TASCAM's TG-7 tuner/metronome combines fast pitch detection with a wide LCD display to make guitar and bass tuning fast and easy. The 5" wide backlit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Convenient tuning with modes for guitar and bass and a built-in metronome!
TASCAM's TG-7 tuner/metronome combines fast pitch detection with a wide LCD display to make guitar and bass tuning fast and easy. The 5" wide backlit LCD display fits on your amp or pedal board for quick checks between songs.
The TG-7 includes 12 tuning modes for guitarists, including Guitar, Bass, Drop-D, Open-D, and user-definable scales. A 1/4" guitar in and thru jack allow you to keep the TG-7 wired in all the time.
In addition to features for guitarists, the TG-7 acts as a desktop metronome. The metronome ranges from 30 to 300 BPM with seven accent values, played through a built-in speaker. The LCD also conducts the beat for visual feedback, and Tap Tempo is available for finding the metronome value of your own music. A flip-out stand, music stand clip, and tripod mount offer other mounting options.
- Chromatic tuner
- Tuning modes: Guitar, Bass, Chromatic, Drop-D, Drop-G, Open-D, Open-G and five user-definable scales
- Metronome with 30-300 BPM range and seven accent values
- 5" wide backlit LCD display with note value and bargraph displaying pitch deviation
- Four display modes: Bargraph, Fine, Strobe Animation and Needle
- Oscillator for playing pitch
- 1/4" in and thru jacks
- Built-in speaker for pitch and metronome
- Built-in microphone for acoustic instruments
- Tuner Calibration mode
- Flip-out stand for tabletop use with hooks for music stand mounting
- Tripod mount