- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Polytune 3 Pedal Tuner
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J53111 000000000 J53111000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When it was introduced in 2010, the original Polytune forever revolutionized the way musicians tune their instruments. Praised by professional and am...Click To Read More About This Product
An updated, more feature-packed take on the industry-favorite Polytune.
When it was introduced in 2010, the original Polytune forever revolutionized the way musicians tune their instruments. Praised by professional and amateur players, guitar tuning instantly became as simple as strum, tune, rock!
So how do you make the best-selling polyphonic tuner even better? You take it to the next level byproviding multiple tuning modes, including polyphonic, chromatic, strobe and a variety of altered tunings; adding an onboard Bonafide Buffer to preserve your tone over long cable runs and pedal board signal paths; and upgrading the LED display for even higher tuning accuracy. Say hello to your next tuner – Polytune 3.
- Ultra-compact polyphonic tuner gives you fast, accurate tuning and a high-quality tone tool in a single unit
- Quickly get in tune with polyphonic, chromatic and strobe tuning modes
- Built-in all-analog Bonafide Buffer circuitry preserves your tone through long cable runs and convoluted pedal boards
- Polyphonic tuning lets you tune all your strings at once
- Lightning-fast chromatic tuner offers 0.5 cent accuracy
- Ultra-precise strobe tuner gives you ±0.02 cent accuracy for ultimate tuning performance
- Exceptional buffer keeps your tone transparent and crisp with a 1 M-ohm input, 100 ohm output and extremely high >112 dB signal to noise ratio
- Switchable true bypass / buffer modes let you optimize signal integrity for any setup
- “Always on” tuning mode keeps tuner on and detecting even when not muted
- Super-bright 109-LED display and an ambient light detector provide an instant clear readout in all viewing conditions
- Automatically switches between polyphonic and monophonic tuning modes based on how many strings you play
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.