- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ultimate Support MS-80 Desktop Studio Monitor Stand Pair
- Write a Review
- Product H79167
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MS-80 desktop monitor stand features non-slip, high-density acoustic foam and an angle-adjustable base that allows end users to fine tune their l...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Angle-adjustable desktop studio monitor stands with acoustic isolating features.
The MS-80 desktop monitor stand features non-slip, high-density acoustic foam and an angle-adjustable base that allows end users to fine tune their listening position. Angle your desktop monitors up or down, depending on your situation, and take assurance that you're getting the most from your mix thanks to accurate positioning, decoupling acoustic foam pads and sonic isolating feet, that will all limit any unwanted acoustic vibrations. Ideal solution for any professional or project studio.
- Glass-filled polycarbonate base that won't "give" under the weight of your monitors.
- Angle-adjustable so you can fine-tune the position of your studio monitors
- Four rubber feet keep stand in place and isolate acoustic vibrations
- Built with high-density acoustic foam that will provide professional sonic isolation
Don™t just set your monitors on your desk; be sure to isolate them the professional way.
- Capacity: 75 lb. (34.1 kg)
- Height: 45" (1143 mm)
- Top Plate: 12" x 10-1/4" (305 mm x 260 mm)
- Weight: 3.3 lb. (1.5 kg)