- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ultrasound DI Max Acoustic Guitar Preamp
- Write a Review
- Product 620398
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The UltraSound DI MAX is a DI box, an instrument preamp, a mic preamp, and a signal blender, making it among the most versatile instrument preamps on...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The solution for the stage.
The UltraSound DI MAX is a DI box, an instrument preamp, a mic preamp, and a signal blender, making it among the most versatile instrument preamps on the market. A great tool for every musician to have in his or her gig bag, the UltraSound DI Max Preamp provides a solution to those aggravating stage setup problems and it keeps the controls right at your fingertips.
With 2 independent channels, the DI MAX can be used as a blender as well as a preamplifier. The Channel-1 input will accept 1/4" mono, as well as 1/4" stereo (TRS) inputs. This allows the DI MAX to process the "tip" signal through the Channel-1 controls and the "ring" signal through the Channel-2 controls. This also gives you an enormous amount of flexibility for creative signal blending from your stereo pickups. Of course you can plug 2 different instruments into the DI MAX and blend the signals. Channel-1 also allows the use of an XLR input so you can use it as a personal mic preamp.
The UltraSound DI Max lets you dial in a clear, natural sound and route it to a stage PA from a balanced XLR output. A 1/4" Line out sends the signal to your stage amp. Tone controls include active bass and treble EQ, mid-dip shape control, and phase switch. Operates on 48V phantom power, 9V adapter, or 9V battery.
- Full-featured stereo preamp and DI box
- "Bulletproof" metal housing
- Input gain control for each channel to allow proper setting for the huge variety of acoustic pickup output levels
- Balanced XLR output for routing the signal to a PA system
- 1/4" Line Out for sending the signal to a stage amp
- Both stage and PA outputs have their own level controls
- 48V phantom power capability
- Active bass and treble EQ for each channel
- Mid-dip shape for each channel control permits removal of honky
- Phase switch for each channel to help eliminate feedback
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have a Martin J-40 with a Fishman Rare Earth Blend pickup (wired in stereo). This DI/preamp is a perfect match for a stereo setup like mine. The separate gain and EQ features are what sold me. I can take the best qualities of each pickup and blend them for the best sound possible. I will use the 1/4" line out to go to my tuning pedal. I had not been able to use it since I now have a stereo 1/4" cable and the out of the tuner would have been mono. This is the perfect DI for me!