- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ABASI Pathos Distortion Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53757 000000000 L53757000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Abasi Pathos distortion pedal presents an impassioned appeal to the varied sonic needs of the modern guitarist. Designed to retain the feel of an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This Abasi-Wampler stomp is as versatile as it is awesome.
The Abasi Pathos distortion pedal presents an impassioned appeal to the varied sonic needs of the modern guitarist. Designed to retain the feel of an American-style tube amp channel, its versatility is derived from the "smooth" and "edge" voicings that range from an emotive crunch all the way to scorching, yet controlled distortion and sustain. The two voicings can be sculpted with a set of musically tuned EQ shelves and mid control, as well as potent gain and level controls.
It is these precision tools that allow Pathos to encompass the functionality of several dirt boxes in one; be it a push to a driven amp, a full-on distortion channel in front of a clean amp, or a boost in front of a digital modeler. Crafted in the USA by Tosin Abasi in conjunction with Brian Wampler, Pathos is the choice for any discerning guitarist seeking an array of distortion flavors to emote their musical story.
- Designed to retain the feel of an American-style tube amp channel
- "Smooth" and "edge" voicings range from emotive crunch all the way to scorching, yet controlled distortion and sustain
- Musically-tuned EQ shelves and mid control, as well as potent gain and level controls
- Encompass the functionality of several dirt boxes in one; be it a push to a driven amp, a full-on distortion channel in front of a clean amp, or a boost in front of a digital modeler.
- High-grand components selected for their superior sound and response
Call or click to order today!
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Power draw: 30mA @ 9VDC
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
- Relay true-bypass switching doesn’t affect your tone when disengaged
- Soft-touch footswitch will last for years
- Includes limited 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 4.5" x 1.5" (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes
- Crafted in the USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.