- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Acoustic Bass Preamp and DI Pedal with Overdrive
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71424 000000000 L71424000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Acoustic® BPDI Bass Preamp + DI Pedal brings the classic bass tones of Acoustic to a convenient preamp/DI box format, ideal for bass players look...Click To Read More About This Product
The Acoustic® BPDI Bass Preamp + DI Pedal brings the classic bass tones of Acoustic to a convenient preamp/DI box format, ideal for bass players looking to expand their tonal options in any performance situation. Tone shaping is achieved with a 4-band EQ that includes Low, Low-Mid, High-Mid and High bands, allowing for precise control of your signature sound. Switchable Acousti-Comp™ Compression circuitry tailored for bass guitar helps to control playing dynamics while the Frequency Notch knob and Shape Switch Controls allow you to quickly find your desired tones. Convenient dual footswitch operation allows you to bypass the pedal and control Overdrive on/off operation, while the Overdrive Level and Blend sets the exact degree of the effect to your clean signal. In addition, the overdrive can be used when the BPDI preamp section is bypassed, allowing for use as a standalone OD Pedal. Exhaustive input/output options make the Acoustic DI Pedal an indispensable tool on stage and in the studio, with XLR or ¼” Balanced Output, ¼” Thru Output and an FX Loop that can be turned on or off with an optional footswitch. In addition, controls like Input Gain, a Master Volume, switchable Active/Passive input pad, and Ground Lift Switch combine with 1/8” Headphone out and Aux Ins for a full featured performance and practice solution.
- 4-Band EQ with Low, Mid-Low, High-Low and High bands
- Dual Footswitch Operation – Bypass Preamp and Control Overdrive On/Off
- Overdrive Level and Blend Control
- Adjustable Input Gain with Active/Passive Input Pad and Master Volume Control
- Legendary Acousti-Comp™ Compressor tailored to bass guitar
- Frequency Notch knob and Shape Switch Controls
- FX Loop for integrating external effects into signal (Footswitchable with Optional Footswitch)
- Clip LED indicator helps detect unwanted input gain clipping
- XLR or ¼” output feeds balanced signal to mixers and audio interfaces
- Ground Lift Switch eliminates noisy hum and buzz
- 1/4” Instrument Input and 1/4” Instrument Pass-Through
- 1/8” Headphone Output with 1/8” Aux Input
- Runs on either a 9V battery or the included 9V AC Adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.