- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BBE MS-92 Mini Sonic Stomp Pedal
- Write a Review
- J56065 000000000 J56065000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Upgrade everything with BBE's all-analog Sonic Stomp, the one piece of gear which improves the performance of your whole rig. And now, the MS-92 lets...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Unleash your tone's true potential with this mini monster.
Upgrade everything with BBE's all-analog Sonic Stomp, the one piece of gear which improves the performance of your whole rig. And now, the MS-92 lets players with pedal boards have all the benefits of a Sonic Stomp with about half the space than the SS-92 due to new circuit topography and elimination of the battery compartment.
Whether you’re a guitarist or bassist, get ready to be amazed. With Sonic Stomp’s proprietary BBE Sonic Maximizer technology, you’ll hear your amp cut through the band mix better with dramatically improved note definition in chords and solos. Even with a wall of distortion, the distinct harmonic elements of each note can be heard like never before. Time-based effects take on a level of realism and dimension you never thought possible. And if low-end punch is your thing, you’ll discover the Lo Contour control is the ticket to meaty chunk without the mud.
It’s like lifting a blanket off your amp to reveal the full potential of your gear and your musical expression. When you’re ready to maximize your tone, get your hands on a Sonic Stomp.
Call or click to order today!
- Sonic Maximizer circuitry for clarity and punch
- Lo Contour and Process controls
- 1MEG Ohms input impedance for proper pickup loading
- 1K Ohms output impedance when engaged
- 1% metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- True hardwire bypass
- 5-year warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.