- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BBE Two Timer Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H94708 000000000 H94708000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Two Timer is a classic analog Bucket Brigade Delay with that warm, haunting reverb and tape-like echoes. Pure analog awesomeness is just half the pic...Click To Read More About This Product
Analog delay with extra features.
Two Timer is a classic analog Bucket Brigade Delay with that warm, haunting reverb and tape-like echoes. Pure analog awesomeness is just half the picture, as Two Timer doubles your pleasure with two independent delay times selectable via the Time1/Time2 mode footswitch. This makes it possible to have one delay set up for a short slapback rhythm sound while another is set longer for solos.
That gradual degradation of sound quality that occurs with each subsequent repeat is a charming sound that is ingrained deeply into vintage rock, and the Two Timer is a faithful recreation of that sound.
Two Timer delivers the consistency and ruggedness that are the hallmark of BBE pedals, designed for guitarists whose gigs are as demanding as their ears. It features a beefy mil-spec circuit board with big, fat signal traces, 1% metal-film resistors and high-voltage poly caps, all backed up by a robust, true hardwire bypass.
When you want the finest vintage analog delay experience without the headaches, Two Timer is a great choice.
- Authentic Bucket Brigade Delay circuit
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Easy access battery compartment
- True hardwire bypass
- 5-year warranty
Order now and experience true analog delay.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.