- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer GDI21 V-Tone Guitar Driver DI Guitar Amp Modeler/Direct Recording Preamp/DI Box Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- H85679 000000000 H85679000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You get a truckload of great amps in one convenient stomp box, allowing you to go from clean or crunch to super-fat distortion in a flash.Operation i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Recreates three of the most sought-after classic guitar amps, with three gain modes and three mic placements for a total of 27 possible configurations.
You get a truckload of great amps in one convenient stomp box, allowing you to go from clean or crunch to super-fat distortion in a flash.
Operation is simple; just choose the type of amp, from the smooth Calif (Californian), the bright, punchy TWED (Tweed), or the BRIT (British) with its incredible sustain and aggressive mids. Then select the gain mode, CLN (clean), HOT or HI G (high gain). Lastly, choose the mic placement from the three available selections. This feature is a BEHRINGER exclusive, allowing you to place the œvirtual mic in any of three positions:
(OFF X)”At the edge of the speaker cone, producing a smoother, softer sound with less midrange content
(CNTR)”Positioned at the center of the cone, for more upper mids and beefy low-end
(CLSIC)”Slightly in front of the cabinet, for high midrange content with tons of definition
We™ve also included a dedicated Drive control, for adjusting the amount of gain. This control effectively mimics the amount of push applied to the output stage of a tube amplifier, from a gentle nudge to full-out, tube-melting overdrive. Further tone shaping is provided by a highly musical 2-band EQ.
The GDI21 can be used for direct recording output, with speaker simulation or, when used in bypass mode, as a superb active DI box. A 1/4" output jack is provided for connecting to your amp and the gold-plated, balanced XLR connector will link you cleanly to the front of house console. Ground loop problems are nonexistent, thanks to the onboard ground lift switch.
Whether you use it on the stage or for recording, the GDI21 is the ultimate choice for musicians seeking an extremely versatile array of time-tested, classic tones. With the GDI21, you get the sound of three classic guitar amps and a superb DI box, all for the price of a single stomp box!
- Analog guitar modeling preamp/stompbox with DI recording output
- Designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Authentic V-TONE modeling technology for 3 classic guitar amps, 3 gain modes and 3 mic placements for a total of 27 configurations. Easily achieve the most sought-after tube amp sounds from clean, crunch to super-fat distortion
- Provides a truckload of great amps in a single stomp box”simply choose your favourite sounds with a flick of a switch
- Precise level and drive control plus musical 2-band EQ for ultimate sound
- Dual DI mode for either direct recording output with speaker simulation or standard active direct injection box in bypass mode
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.