- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer TU300 Chromatic Pedal Tuner
- Write a Review
- H85913 000000000 H85913000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
No matter what kind of tuning you prefer, the Behringer Chromatic Tuner TU300 can accommodate you! That's because this crucial stompbox gives you thr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An essential piece gear that goes above and beyond the capabilities of ordinary tuners.
No matter what kind of tuning you prefer, the Behringer Chromatic Tuner TU300 can accommodate you! That's because this crucial stompbox gives you three guitar modes (regular, flat, double flat), three bass modes (regular, flat, double flat) and a chromatic setting. Whether you stay in standard tuning, detune, or tune to an exotic tuning of your own design, the TU300 will get you there quickly and accurately.
To begin tuning, simply stomp the TU300's footswitch. The Single-digit LED display shows which note it's reading and the 11-point stream guarantees accurate tuning. TU300's super-briht display panel makes it easy to tune even in the darkest club.
The main Out jack allows you to cut the signal to your amp while you tune, or you can send a constant signal from the Bypass output. The status LED tells you when the TU300 box is activated and the solid electronic on/off switch maintains incredible signal integrity in bypass mode.
- Precise 7-segment LED and 11-point Stream Meter guarantee accurate tuning
- Reference tone adjustable from 438 Hz to 447 Hz
- Mute/bypass function for silent tuning
- 7 different tuning modes including Regular, Flat, Double Flat and Chromatic mode
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch
- High-quality components and rugged construction
Call or click to tune up quickly.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.