- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bogner La Grange Overdrive + Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J38952 000000000 J38952000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Reinhold's La Grange pedal is designed to emulate the famous "plexi" amplifier tones, which every legendary guitarist has played at one time or anoth...Click To Read More About This Product
Capture the elusive "brown sound" with this versatile overdrive and boost combo.
Reinhold's La Grange pedal is designed to emulate the famous "plexi" amplifier tones, which every legendary guitarist has played at one time or another. The La Grange features a wide variety of tone shaping tools including switches for gain, variac, presence and structure. Knobs include volume, gain, tone and a channel blend which simulates the two channels of a 4 input 67-69 plexi amplifier. Unlike the Ecstasy red and blue pedals, the La Grange offers an independent boost with level adjust and an expression pedal input which lets you connect the output of a volume pedal to control the gain of the LaGrange.
Reinhold designed the La Grange pedal with an op-amp input, followed by five discrete Class A gain stages and incorporated Germanium diode clipping. This approach minimizes the input noise floor while retaining touch sensitivity and clarity even at higher gain levels.
The La Grange is powered by a standard 9V battery or 9V power supply. Reinhold’s advanced circuitry internally elevates the voltage a substantially higher level providing a greater dynamic range.
Premium components include: Double sided gold plated circuit boards, German WIMA capacitors, Japanese Nichicon capacitors and gold plated relays, Carling switches and more
Power: 9 volt DC negative tip power connector or internal 9v battery. Unit is designed for 9 volt DC power supply only.
Indicator: When the battery voltage drops below a usable threshold, all LEDs will start blinking and soon after, the pedal will automatically switch to bypass mode. Immediately replace the battery when this blinking occurs. This low battery voltage indicator utilizes a digital circuit but carries no audio signal. Bogner pedals utilize a 100% pure analog circuit for all audio signals.
- True bypass
- Independent boost with level adjust
- Master Controls: Gain, Volume, Tone and Channel Blend
- Channel Blend simulates the two channels of a 4 input '67–'69 plexi amplifier
- Variac On/Off switch: adds a “dropped voltage” dynamic compression to the feel and sound for that elusive Brown sound
- Gain Switch: Low, Medium and High gain levels
- Presence Switch: "H" is high, for a more open and bright tone. "L" is low for a more rounder tone with milder high frequencies
- Structure Switch: The smaller black dot refers to a tight and focused gain structure. The open circle delivers a loose and fat gain structure. The solid large black dot refers to a gain structure in between the other two extremes
- Jacks: input, output and exp. The expression pedal input lets you connect the output of a volume pedal which can control the gain of the LaGrange
- Low Battery Indicator: LEDs blink when battery voltage drops below critical threshold
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.