- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 482465 000000000 482465000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BOSS DD-7 Digital Delay is a guitar effects pedal that takes the best features from its predecessors and expands their creative potential. You ge...Click To Read More About This Product
The next step in compact delay.
The BOSS DD-7 Digital Delay is a guitar effects pedal that takes the best features from its predecessors and expands their creative potential. You get Modulation Delay mode, classic modeled Analog Delay mode, External pedal control options, longer delay time, and more. Even with the best-selling delays in compact-pedal history, BOSS continues to push the envelope and innovate.
Expanded Delay Time
Up to 6.4 seconds of delay time are available with the DD-7, a marked increase from its predecessor. In addition, Hold mode allows up to 40 seconds of input to be recorded for creating "sound on sound" performances.
The BOSS DD-7 pedal is equipped with two innovative and advanced delay modes. Modulation Delay provides chorus-flavored sounds. Analog Delay offers a modeled simulation of the classic BOSS DM-2, beloved for its characteristic warmth.
For handsfree control of the DD-7 pedal, an external footswitch and Expression pedal (sold separately) can be used. Tap tempo can be controlled from an external footswitch, while delay time, feedback, and effect level can be changed on the fly via Expression pedal.
Create amazing effects with the BOSS DD-7 pedal's stereo output, such as spatial audio sweeps via true stereo panning. You can also use the stereo outputs to create separate dry and wet signal paths -- handy for recording and live-performance control.
- Expanded delay time, up to 6.4 seconds
- Modulation Delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
- Analog Delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analog delay sound
- Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
- Delay time, feedback, and effect level can be controlled via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
- Up to 40 seconds of recording for sound on sound (Hold mode)
Delay when you get the pedal, but order now. Call or click today.
- Controls: E.LEVEL, F.BACK, D.TIME, MODE, Pedal switch
- Indicator: CHECK (Used for indication of TEMPO, HOLD, and to check battery)
- Connectors: INPUT-A (MONO) jack, INPUT-B jack, OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack, OUTPUT-B jack, TEMPO/EXP jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Delay Time: 1 ms to 6400 ms*, Maximum recording time: 40 sec (in Hold mode) *Values may vary according to the mode and connections.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 ohms or greater
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry battery, 9 V type (6F22/carbon, 6LR61/alkaline) AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional), DC 9 V: Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon)/ Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
- Current Draw: 55 mA (DC 9 V)
- * Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: 1.5 hours, Alkaline: 6 hours. These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Mode Sticker, Application Sticker, Leaflets ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Dry battery (9 V type, 6LR61) *1
- Options: AC adaptor (PSA-series), Footswitch: FS-5U, Expression pedal: Roland EV-5
- Size and Weight
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
- Weight: 0.4 kg (1 lb.)
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *1 The battery that is supplied with the unit is for temporary use, intended primarily for testing the unit's operation. Alkaline battery recommended when replacing the battery.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.