- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss FBM-1 Fender Bassman Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product 150217
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender amps of the '50s and '60s are beloved and coveted by guitarists around the world. Thanks to BOSS' technology and tone know-how, the new FBM-1 ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Re-creates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman amp.
Fender amps of the '50s and '60s are beloved and coveted by guitarists around the world. Thanks to BOSS' technology and tone know-how, the new FBM-1 pedal brings the natural, fat, rich, bright tone of the Fender Bassman to a BOSS pedal. In conjunction with Fender, the BOSS FBM-1 re-creates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman. Features include the same controls on the original Bassman amp: Presence, Treble, Mid, and Bass EQ controls. The FBM-1 pedal also functions perfectly as a "pre-gain pedal" placed before an already overdriven amp to add the tone character of the Bassman.
- Re-creates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman amp
- Additional BRIGHT IN provides a brighter sound, similar to the original Bassman
- Presence, Treble, Mid, and Bass EQ controls
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
- Perfect pre-gain pedal for adding or retaining Fender tone color
That amazing tone at a price you can afford! Order today.