- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss MD-200 Modulation Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58684 000000000 L58684000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your...Click To Read More About This Product
This super-versatile stomp gives you the heart of the 500 series for your board.
With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, as well as support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
Outfitted with algorithms from the flagship MD-500, the MD-200 Modulation delivers an array of world-class effects in one small, convenient pedal. Twelve different modes provide every mod sound you need and more, with direct access to rate, depth, and level plus additional parameters tailored to each effect type. Rates can also be tapped in with a footswitch while performing, and beat subdivisions are easily set and viewed with dedicated panel controls. And with the powerful insert function, you’re able to patch in drive pedals and other effects for selectable pre/post mod processing.
Call or click to order today!
- 12 modes
- Effects insert
- 32-bit AD/DA
- 32-bit internal processing
- 96 kHz sampling rate
- MIDI control
- Expression pedal control
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.