- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss ME-70 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
- Product 450839
It's one thing to have a sprawling pedal board with every effect pedal you'd ever need, but if one pedal can give you awesome, versatile tone and por...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An expansive pedal board's worth of BOSS effects in one versatile unit.
It's one thing to have a sprawling pedal board with every effect pedal you'd ever need, but if one pedal can give you awesome, versatile tone and portability, look no further than the BOSS ME-70. Consolidating over 40 great BOSS effects into a single floor-based multi-effects unit, the ME-70 pedal has no confusing menus or displays to sift through”it was designed to be just as easy to use as a collection of stompboxes. Organized into logical groups, these Boss effects are dialed in with dedicated front-panel knobs. All these guitar effects are housed in Boss's distinctive rock-solid, all-metal chassis, and it runs on either AC power or batteries for maximum portability.
The BOSS ME-70 has 8 different effects groups, and all of them can be used independently or simultaneously. Once you dial up your effect type and customize it on the front panel, you can even save your settings for each effect type.
Manual and Memory
The BOSS ME-70 pedal has 2 operating modes: Manual and Memory. In Manual mode the effects function like a floor full of stompboxes; all adjustable on the fly. Its 4 dedicated footswitches allow you to turn the essential effects groups on and off. Once you've got your sound where you want it, Memory mode lets you save the setup as a patch for instant recall. You can save up to 36, and the ME-70 comes with 36 presets to get you started. In Memory mode, the 4 main footswitches let you switch patches and banks with ease.
- PREAMP: Uses BOSS COSM amp modeling technology to emulate 6 classic guitar amps
- OD/DS: 10 distortion and overdrive effects
- COMP/FX: Compressor, Touch Wah, BOSS Slow Gear, BOSS Defretter, Pickup Simulator
- MODULATION: Phaser, Flanger, Vibrato, Tremolo, Chorus, Rotary Speaker, Uni-vibe, Intelligent Harmonist
- DELAY: Phrase Loop with 38 seconds of recording time and unlimited overdubbing, Echo for up to 6 seconds in analog, modulate, and reverse
- PEDAL FX: Wah and pitch-shifting, voice effects, modulation control via expression pedal's toe switch
- Extras: 1-knob reverb control, noise suppressor, built-in chromatic tuner, and AUX IN jack for playing along with music
It's all the BOSS effects you love in a single, easy-to-use unit—add the ME-70 to the cart now.