- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss OC-3 SUPER Octave Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 151431 000000000 151431000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Boss OC-3 SUPER Octave Pedal is the world's first compact pedal with true polyphonic octave effects! With Polyphonic Octave mode, drive mode with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
- World's first compact pedal with true polyphonic octave effects
- Separate inputs for both guitar and bass
- Drive mode adds distortion to octave notes for a fatter, more aggressive tone
- Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and 2 octaves down
- Poly Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range
- Tracks clean on low notes
- Boss 5-year limited warranty
The easiest way to go deep in polyphonic style. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.