- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss OD-200 Hybrid Drive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58685 000000000 L58685000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your...Click To Read More About This Product
A sophisticated pedal that makes it easy to get the tone you want.
With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96kHz sampling rate, as well as support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal or MIDI.
The OD-200 Hybrid Drive brings next-level sound, feel and flexibility to overdrive and distortion, combining decades of BOSS tone expertise with innovative technologies. This dream pedal is capable of producing any drive tone you can imagine, offering 12 unique modes, hybrid analog/digital circuitry, three-band EQ, and powerful pre- and post-boosts for ultra-detailed gain shaping. There’s even an advanced gate circuit onboard, ideal for both eliminating noise and adding tightness and aggression to high-gain drive tones.
- 32-bit AD/DA
- 32-bit internal processing
- 96kHz sampling rate
- 12 unique modes
- Hybrid analog/digital circuitry
- Three-band EQ
- Pre- and post- boosts
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.