Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
BOSS RC-1 Loop Stationtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
BOSS RC-1 Loop Station
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Offers 12 minutes of stereo recording time and flexible external footswitch options.
On the top panel, there is a new and innovative loop indicator, which consists of a 24-segment LED laid out in a circular pattern. You can quickly and easily determine the current status of the Rec/Overdub/Play modes. With a maximum 12 minutes of stereo recording time, the RC-1 is capable of capturing any extended performance that you can create or imagine. The stereo in/out jacks can be used with stereo effects and amplifiers. Additionally, they allow you to connect stereo instruments, such as synthesizers. Other convenient features include battery and AC power, as well as flexible external footswitching capabilities. The RC-1 is an especially great partner to start enjoying looping.
Looping Made Easy
Designed with guitarists and bassists in mind, the RC-1 is all about instant musical satisfaction. Lean, mean, and housed in the rugged BOSS compact pedal case, the RC-1 lets you experience the fun of spontaneous loop creation with no complicated controls or features to get in your way. All looping functions can be accomplished with only the integrated pedal switch: record, overdub, play/stop, undo/redo, and clear. That may sound like a lot on paper, but in practice, it's incredibly natural to operate the RC-1 while playing. Beyond the pedal switch, the RC-1 has only one other control to be concerned with-to adjust the loop volume, just give the Level knob a twist. That's it.
Of course, you'll want to see what's happening while you're working with the RC-1, and the unique circular Loop indicator provides a wealth of info in a simple way. Via the indicator's 24 multi-colored LEDs, you get instant feedback on the current operation mode, plus the timing of the current loop. The BOSS RC-1 Loop Station delivers instant looping gratification with no hassles.
High-Quality Sound and Battery Power
The RC-1 Loop Station offers excellent sound quality to keep your tone intact and has up to 12 full minutes of stereo recording time for capturing super-long loop jams. The last loop session is stored in memory even when the power is turned off, so you can pick up right where you left off at the next practice session or gig. With up to 4.5 hours of battery operation, the RC-1 is a great looper for street performing, open-mic nights, and other situations where AC power is not readily available or you need to setup in a hurry. Of course, the pedal can also be powered by the industry-standard BOSS PSA-120s power adapter (sold separately).
Integrates with Mono or Stereo Rigs
Just like other BOSS compact pedals, the RC-1 fits nicely onto a pedal board alongside your favorite stomps. It can be used as a mono looper in a standard setup with a single amp, or in true stereo when chained in more sophisticated rigs with stereo modulation, delay, and reverb pedals.
Going beyond guitars and basses, the RC-1's stereo I/O is perfect for synth players and other musicians that use instruments with stereo outputs.
- INPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4" phone type
- INPUT B jack: 1/4" phone type
- OUTPUT A (MONO) jack: 1/4" phone type
- OUTPUT B jack: 1/4" phone type
- STOP/UNDO jack: 1/4" TRS phone type
- DC IN jack
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- * Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries cannot be used
- 85 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Alkaline: Approx. 4.5 hours
- WxHxD: 73mm x 129mm x 59mm, 2-7/8" x 5-1/8" x 2-3/8"
- 440 g, 1lb.
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
Add this quality BOSS pedal to your rig today!
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.