Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
BOSS RC-5 Loop Station Effects Pedal Redtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Advanced compact looper with class-leading sound quality, 99 phrase memories, 57 rhythms and more.
Superior Sound Quality
Featuring best-in-class 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing, the RC-5 captures your personal sound with full fidelity and keeps loops crystal-clear, even with multiple overdubs. With 13 hours of stereo recording time, there’s plenty of space for extended creative journeys.
Window to Your World
The RC-5 features the most advanced interface available in any compact looper pedal. The LCD lets you keep an eye on loop status as you perform, with a backlight that changes color to indicate recording, overdub and playback states. Coupled with the multi-function parameter knob, it’s quick and easy to navigate rhythms, kits, system settings and more in the heat of the moment.
The BOSS RC-5’s versatile pedal switch controls all looping functions—record, overdub, play, stop and undo/redo. But deeper control is also supported if you need it. Connect up to two external footswitches for direct control of many assignable functions, or an expression pedal for continuous adjustments. Players with advanced systems will love the TRS MIDI I/O, which saves space and enables remote operation from MIDI switchers and foot controllers, plus MIDI sync with drum machines and DAWs.
Move and Groove, Forward and Back
With 57 preset rhythms and seven different drum kits, the RC-5 is ready to elevate loop and practice sessions with inspiring grooves for any style. For each rhythm, A/B variations are available via external control to bring energy and interest to performances. The RC-5’s looper engine also includes a cool reverse function that’s great for infusing your music with fresh sonic colors.
Capture, Practice and Perform
The RC-5 provides 99 phrase memories, letting you store loops as fast as you create them. In addition to audio, a phrase memory includes the selected rhythm and kit, so it’s ready to go when you call it up. Loop audio can be backed up to a computer via USB. And with WAV import via BOSS Tone Studio, the RC-5 becomes a pedalboard playback hub for lesson material, jam tracks or backing music for your next gig.
- Advanced BOSS looping features in a compact footprint
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Stereo looper engine with 13 hours of recording time
- LCD with multi-color backlight for viewing loop status and editing parameters
- Reverse function for infusing loops with interesting textures
- Seven different drum kits and 57 preset rhythms with A/B variations
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Onboard storage for 99 phrase memories
- Backup and load WAV loops via USB
Your essential compact creative companion. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.