- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble Sound Processor
- Write a Review
- 151040 000000000 151040000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From the Beatles to Jeff Beck, Santana to Stevie Ray, many guitar greats have incorporated the rotary speaker into their rigs. With this in mind BOSS...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An easy-to-use and versatile rotary speaker effect.
From the Beatles to Jeff Beck, Santana to Stevie Ray, many guitar greats have incorporated the rotary speaker into their rigs. With this in mind BOSS proudly presents the RT-20 Rotary Sound Processor. Employing COSM-modeling technology, the RT-20 authentically reproduces classic rotary-speaker sounds. It offers adjustable Rise Time, Horn and Bass speed, Overdrive, and more. And not just for classic twirl, the RT-20 can be used to create unique overdrive and pulsating effects as well. This pedal sounds amazing, and offers a stunning graphical view of the virtual rotors on its built-in display.
- Authentic rotary speaker sounds via COSM technology
- Slow/Fast transition time is adjustable from gradual to rapid change; optional Expression pedal can control speed in real time
- Onboard Overdrive effects
- Adjustable mix balance between Treble Rotor and Bass Rotor
- 4 types of sounds, from standard rotary speaker effects to rock-oriented tones, UNI-V, and more
- Guitar/Keyboard switch
- Dazzling virtual-rotor display
Get the classic rotary sound you want. Call or click to order now!
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms
- Display: VIRTUAL ROTOR
- Controls: EFFECT ON/OFF pedal, SLOW/FAST pedal, MODE knob, RISE TIME knob, EFFECT LEVEL knob, DIRECT LEVEL knob, BALANCE knob, OVERDRIVE knob, SLOW SPEED knob, FAST SPEED knob, DRIVE TYPE switch
- Indicators: POWER(serves also as battery check indicator), EFFECT ON/OFF, SLOW/FAST
- Connectors: INPUT A (MONO) jack (1/4 inch phone type), INPUT B jack (1/4 inch phone type), SPEED (EXP PEDAL) jack (1/4 inch phone type), PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type), OUTPUT A (MONO) jack (1/4 inch phone, type), OUTPUT B jack (1/4 inch phone type), AC Adaptor jack
- Power: DC 9 V=Dry battery (R6/LR6 (AA) type) x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA-series)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Dry battery x
- Dimensions: W 6-13/16" x D 6-1/4" x H 2-1/4"
- Weight: 2 lb. 7 oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.