- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss SL-20 Slicer Guitar Effects Pedal
- Product 482466
Inject a shot of high-octane fuel into your music with the Boss SL-20 Slicer Guitar Pedal. Instantly transform a guitar, bass, keyboard, or vocal int...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Instant audio adrenaline.
Inject a shot of high-octane fuel into your music with the Boss SL-20 Slicer Guitar Pedal. Instantly transform a guitar, bass, keyboard, or vocal into a pulsating groove instrument. Choose from 50 onboard Slice patterns or experiment with the SL-20's innovative Harmonic Slicer feature, which generates percussive melodies, Loop Record, and unique 3D Panning.
Groove and Melody Maker
The SL-20 effect pedal transforms your music into percussive "chopped" grooves. Fifty rhythmic patterns are onboard, with adjustable note attack and duration, plus amazing Harmonic Slice effects. Create high-energy patterns onstage in real-time, or use the SL-20 as a songwriting and recording tool. Play the sliced sounds in realtime while capturing them with Loop Record.
An internal tap-tempo feature is included, as well as the ability to sync to external MIDI clock. Sound characteristics of the SL-20 such as attack, duration, effect level, and direct level can be controlled by the onboard knobs or from an external Expression pedal.
The SL-20 is an addictive effect that inspires creativity. It's great for guitarists, but it's equally useful for other instrumentalists as well. Plug in a bass, keyboard, iPod, or any other instrument or music-playback device. DJs and dance-music artists will also love the SL-20 as a rhythmic-performance tool.
- Instant groove and percussive-melody generator
- 50 Slice patterns onboard, with adjustable attack and duration, including Harmonic Slice
- Tap Tempo via onboard pedal switch; internal and MIDI sync
- Sound characteristics such as attack, duration, effect level, and direct level are controllable via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
- Variety of output modes, including the unique 3D Panning for spacious sliced FX
Chop it up and show 'em how it's done. Call or click today to order.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 kohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: m10 kohms or greater
- Tempo: Quarter note 30 to 250 bpm
- Maximum recording time: 40 sec.
- Controls: START/STOP, REC, PLAY pedal, TAP pedal, EFFECT LEVEL knob, DIRECT LEVEL knob, BANK knob, PATTERN knob, ATTACK knob, DUTY knob, TEMPO knob, OUTPUT MODE button, PEDAL MODE button
- Indicator: MONO, FIXED, RANDOM, PING-PONG, AUTO, 3D PANNNER, 3D CROSS, LATCH, MOMENTARY, TEMPO, START/STOP, REC, PLAY, TAP, POWER
- Connectors: INPUT jacks R/MONO, L (1/4 inch phone type), OUTPUT jacks R/MONO, L (1/4 inch phone type), EXP PEDAL jack (1/4 inch TRS phone type), MIDI IN connector, AC adaptor jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V, Dry battery LR6/R6 (AA) type x 6/AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional) *1
- Current Draw: 110 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflets ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Dry battery (R6 (AA) type (carbon) x 6) *2
- Options: AC adaptor (PSA-series), Expression pedal (Roland EV-5, FV500L)
- Size and Weight
- Width: 173 mm (6-13/16 inches)
- Depth: 158 mm (6-1/4 inches)
- Height: 57 mm (2-1/4 inches)
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2 lbs. 7 oz.) Including battery
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *1 Expected battery life under continuous use: 7 hours (Carbon), 18 hours (Alkaline). These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- *2 The battery that was supplied with the unit is for temporary use-intended primarily for testing its operation. We also suggest replacing this with an alkaline dry cell.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.