- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin 3-Band Parametric EQ/Pre-amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 183011 000000000 183011000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Carl Martin 3-Band Parametric EQ/Pre-amp is designed specifically for use with such acoustic instruments as guitar, violin, and harmonica. These ...Click To Read More About This Product
Rackmount quality in a footpedal.
The Carl Martin 3-Band Parametric EQ/Pre-amp is designed specifically for use with such acoustic instruments as guitar, violin, and harmonica. These instruments sometimes use combo amps, which require a high-quality EQ (3-band parametric) and balanced line driver. These features have been integrated into a convenient stompbox format with both XLR and 1/4" outputs. The Carl Martin Parametric EQ/Pre-amp also works well for tweaking the sound of electric guitars, basses, and other electronic instruments in the studio. Integrated regulated power supply.
- Designed for use with acoustic instruments such as guitar, violin, and harmonica
- Real 3-band parametric EQ
- Balanced line driver
- Integrated regulated power supply
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
A very high-quality, handmade pedal. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.