- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Atlantic V2 Chorus Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58914 000000000 L58914000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
So what does the new Carl Martin Atlantic Chorus bring to the table, apart from the stellar looks and smaller footprint? Well like the old Chorus, it...Click To Read More About This Product
Explore the deep, majestic seas of chorus with this versatile stomp.
So what does the new Carl Martin Atlantic Chorus bring to the table, apart from the stellar looks and smaller footprint? Well like the old Chorus, it has the same Speed/Depth controls, but it also has a couple unusual tricks that Carl found up his sleeve.
First of all, the Atlantic Chorus has a Level control. This allows you to place the Chorus where-ever you need in the mix, or to hit the front of the amp harder and give the Chorus some edge and grit. Secondly Carl has added a Rate control which goes from pure Chorus (0) to Vibrato (10) and every level in between.
These two features along with that famous Carl Martin analog sound, take the Atlantic Chorus to a new plateau where creativity becomes second nature! Check out the two-toned Ocean Blue anodized diecast case, head mounted Input/Output/9v and that awesome Carl Martin DC/DC converter circuitry which allows the pedal to run with +-12V internally (this means better parts and better sound) while still powering the pedal with a standard 9v 200mA external power supply. Bigger sound, bigger tone, all analog, all Carl Martin!
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.