- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Compressor/Limiter Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 153115 000000000 153115000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Carl Martin Compressor/Limiter Pedal was specially developed to incorporate the same features and sonic clarity found in high-quality professiona...Click To Read More About This Product
Put a pro-level compressor beneath your foot!
The Carl Martin Compressor/Limiter Pedal was specially developed to incorporate the same features and sonic clarity found in high-quality professional studio compressors. To achieve this Carl Martin incorporates a variable threshold, compression ratio, and attack/release controls and of course, a gain level.
General Guidelines on the use of the Compressor/Limiter:
Threshold: Working anti clockwise, determines how much of the signal will be compressed. This is also dependent on how much signal is fed from the instrument.
Comp: Working clockwise, determines how much compression is applied to the signal allowed by the threshold setting.
Resp: Working clockwise, determines the attack/release times, going from slow to fast. In general, if you want to hear the compressor working with a crisp attack you should use slow times. If you require silent limiting, you should use fast times.
Gain: Working clockwise, sets the overall gain.
Busy: Indicates the amount of compression being applied, even in bypass mode. The brighter it gets, the more compression is being applied.
The Carl Martin Compressor/Limiter Pedal is ruggedly built by hand in Denmark.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.