- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Crush Zone Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 153124 000000000 153124000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Carl Martin Crush Zone is a vintage style, high-gain/distortion pedal using the same high quality components as its Carl Martin cousins. The Crus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get great tones for everything from soft blues to singing lead to heavy metal.
The Carl Martin Crush Zone is a vintage style, high-gain/distortion pedal using the same high quality components as its Carl Martin cousins. The Crush Zone provides everything from a slight edge to your tone to mind-blowing distortion. Adjust the cool chicken-head knobs for level and distortion, and then refine your sound using the tone control. Crush Zone is housed in a heavy die-cast case with 9-volt battery compartment and heavy-duty bypass switch.
Annihilate boring tone - order today!
- Power: 9V DC (Hot on ring)
- Power consumption: 8 mA
- S/N ratio: 54dB
- Input impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output impedance: 560 Ohm
- Tone: High Cut
- Distortion: +70dB
- Dimension: 170(W) 115(D) 70(H)
- Weight: 0,850Kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.