- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin DeLayla XL Delay Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 153121 000000000 153121000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Carl Martin DeLayla XL Delay Pedal was designed and developed to have the same sonic quality as the original DeLayla and adds a second delay head...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Delivers vintage delay plus authentic slapback.
The Carl Martin DeLayla XL Delay Pedal was designed and developed to have the same sonic quality as the original DeLayla and adds a second delay head for the ultimate in vintage slapback echo. The response of the second head can be fine-tuned, is controllable by footswitch, and can be blended with the first head. The Carl Martin DeLayla delivers warm, smooth delay and echo reminiscent of vintage tape units, but with modern features. The Delayla XL has a tap tempo and a built-in power supply.
- Delay plus slapback
- 2 delay heads
- Tap tempo
- Integrated power supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.