- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Head Room Spring Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H93843 000000000 H93843000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Carl Martin Headroom is the most simple to operate reverb pedal on the market with a couple extras. This purely analog 'real spring' reverb has t...Click To Read More About This Product
Get two separate channels of reverb in one pedal.
The Carl Martin Headroom is the most simple to operate reverb pedal on the market with a couple extras. This purely analog 'real spring' reverb has two identical channels, each with tone and level controls to select the depth and tone of your reverb. This allows you to have a soft, small room reverb on Channel A and a much more dramatic and dark large-room reverb on Channel B (or vise versa) The two foot-controlled switches control which channel you are in, and whether you wish to bypass the effect completely. It is like having two separate reverbs in your amp!
Additional features on the Carl Martin Headroom include solid metal casing, cool vintage chicken head knobs, double mounted springs to minimize stage feedback, and remote jacks for Bypass and Channel Select (which allows you to place the effect in your rack or in the back of your amp to save real-estate on your pedal-board), as well as your input and output jacks. Of course you also get that famous Carl Martin quality that you have come to expect at no extra charge. The Carl Martin Headroom runs on 9V DC, and as always, it's recommended you use a regulated power supply for optimum performance.
- Two channels of completely tweakable, "real spring" reverb each with Tone and Level controls
- Solid metal casing
- Vintage style chicken head knobs
- Double mounted springs to minimize stage feedback
- Remote jacks for Bypass and Channel Select
Get this on your pedal board today! Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.