- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Martin Octa-Switch MKII Effects Switching System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H93853 000000000 H93853000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ok, so you have eight effects pedals which you use regularly. You use various combinations of these pedals in various songs, but you are not good at ...Click To Read More About This Product
Plug in up to eight effects pedals and combine them as you wish in 8 separate banks.
Ok, so you have eight effects pedals which you use regularly. You use various combinations of these pedals in various songs, but you are not good at tap dancing¦or you are just clumsy and have (once or twice) stepped on the ultra tricked out-metalized-distortion pedal for the lead in your one ABBA cover. You have seen the digital effects controllers they use on the big stages, and have secretly yearned for one¦ even though you may never make the big stage.
Enter Thomas Guldmann's Octa-switch II. Your eight effects plug into the eight effects-loops on the back of this unit (all true-bypass, impedance free, gold relays so you can run any of your pedals, new and old without problem), and then by turning on or off the numbered switches in each of eight DIP Bank switches, you determine which effects you wish to use simultaneously in each Bank.
There is a blue LED for every effects loop used and for each Bank (so once you are programmed, when you step on Bank 6 you will see the lights of all the effects you have assigned to Bank 6 and the Bank 6 LED). The Octa-switch II has incorporated a couple new features as well! The ninth switch on the left side of the case is a BYPASS Switch which allows you to completely bypass all eight pedals and enjoy only the unaffected sound of your amplifier.
There are also two External Switching jacks which allow you to use two amplifiers and/or switch channels on those amps. Once you have all the Banks programmed, we recommend placing a piece of scotch or electrical tape over each DIP (just to protect the switch from accidental switching, damage or floods like beer). There is a buffered Mono input and a stereo Output, and the unit is powered by dual 9V batteries, or by a regulated power supply¦like the Big John or the Pro Power (both by Carl Martin).
- Blue LED for every effect and bank used
- Slide type DIP switches
- Buffer circuit at input
- Choose between 100% true bypass or buffered bypass
- Mono send and stereo return on stereo jack plug
- Nine switches, eight presets and one bypass
So many sounds at your disposal. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.